Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Friendship quotes I shared with my friend Peggi today...

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile...
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

- Unknown




To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart...
And to sing it to them when they have forgotten
- Author Unknown



What is a friend?
A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
- Aristostle



Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another...
"What!
You too?
Thought I was on the only one!"
-C.S. Lewis




Let us be grateful to people who make us happy.
They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
- Marcel Proust


Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive...
And it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
- Anais Nin


A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
- Unknown



Friends are people who help you be more yourself, more the person you are intended to be.
- Merle Shain



A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face
- Alex

No comments: